Well, that was fun, I hope you guys enjoyed looking at a few different trade ideas. Today we finished our 10th and final trade idea – A Long Strangle on SPY.
Here’s a quick update on the other trades:
Remember, you can follow these in more detail by joining the Facebook Group.
1. V Long-Term Bull Put Spread – Stopped out for $19 loss
2. INTC Cash Secured Put – Down $237
3. RUT Directional Butterfly (Bearish) – Up $86
4. SPY Bear Call Spread – Expired for a full $52 gain
5 MMM Put Diagonal – Flat
6. SPX Unbalanced Iron Condor – Up $161 but getting under pressure on the call side with only 4.5% margin for error compared t 11% on the put side.
7. OIH Sold Puts With Delta Hedging – Up $8
8. RUT Trapdoor – Up $76 and looking fine
9. HAL Broken Wing Butterfly – Flat
Disclaimer: The information above is for educational purposes only and should not be treated as investment advice. The strategy presented would not be suitable for investors who are not familiar with exchange traded options. Any readers interested in this strategy should do their own research and seek advice from a licensed financial adviser.